Millwood Hospital offers a comprehensive continuum of care for children, adolescents, adults, and senior adults with psychiatric or substance abuse problems, including mental health, chemical dependency, dual diagnosis / co-occurring, crisis stabilization, partial day hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and medication management.
The Excel Centers – Short-Term, Outpatient Treatment Alternative
At Millwood Hospital, we understand there are times people need additional support and therapeutic guidance to overcome challenges and events in life.
The Excel Centers provide a short-term, outpatient treatment alternative for all ages: school aged children through adulthood with psychiatric disorders.
The programs offer a structured, intensive, individually tailored opportunity to strengthen daily functioning. The Excel Centers incorporate the latest research in mental health uses the therapeutic techniques and skills adopted from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, solution-focused therapy and Motivational Interviewing.
Mental Health Treatment Programs
- Groups offered to identify, discuss and explore new ways of addressing problems
- Services provided by a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals
- Ongoing care provided through discharge planning to facilitate a successful adjustment back to daily activities
- Specialized groups designed to meet the specific needs of each stage of life
- School for children who are currently enrolled in elementary through high school
To learn more about The Excel Centers in Arlington, Fort Worth, and Lewisville, click on the links below: