At Millwood Hospital, we understand psychiatric problems can affect careers, marriages, and relationships. Millwood Hospital offers crisis stabilization in a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, social skills, and personal growth.
Signs for concern:
• Suicidal feelings/thoughts
• Extreme anger and/or dangerous behavior
• Physical/sexual abuse
• Anxiety/panic attacks
• Hallucinations/delusional thinking
Mental Health Treatment program includes:
• The process begins with a comprehensive evaluation to diagnose any medical or biochemical origins of disease
• Individualized treatment plans focus on attainable short and long term goals
• Ongoing care with the help of referral sources is provided through discharge planning and facilitating a successful adjustment back to daily activities
• Services are provided by a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals led by a psychiatrist
A dual diagnosis program is available for patients with both chemical dependency and mental health issues. Contact us to learn more.